Zander's Early Adopter Application :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zander

Minecraft Username: Zander___

Timezone: EST

Age (parental consent is required for >13 year olds): 14

Discord Name & Tag (if applicable): šŸŽ€zander#7674

Where do you spend most of your time? (Discord, One Life, Vanilla): I Spend most of my time chatting to friends in the discord server, but recently after the reset i have been spending quite a bit of time on the One Life Server, but i would love to spend time on the vanilla server.

Have you ever received a suspension or mute from any of our Networks, if so, why? I have never been suspended or muted from the server

When did you first start playing on LunarCube? Provide how you found us:I found this server while looking for a fun SMP to play on with a small amount of players, then stumbled upon LunarCube, it was then that i stopped searching for an SMP because i knew this was the server for me, i found the LunarCube minecraft server in the middle of the purge before the latest reset.

Why choose LunarCube > Any other network? I chose this one because i immediately fell in love with the friendly community, The Determined owner, and overall the great staff and players. I have enjoyed my time on the server so far and wish to be a staff sometime in the future

What position are you interested in? (Plugin-testing, playing gamemodes, early benefits): I am interested in, Playing Gamemodes, and the early benefits.

Do you have the means to record and/or screenshot any issues or bugs that may be present: I Have the means to take the screenshot and send it via discord

Why should you be chosen for this opportunity? (under 40 words please!) I believe i should be chosen because i am active and willing to help in the community and on the Vanilla server

What is your future expectation for LunarCube? (Better support, performance, etc) My future expectation on LunarCube is to become staff and make my experience better by meeting new friends, and growing past bonds

Vouches (if applicable):

zander reminds me of skylanders - space#0002

Extras (if applicable):

Is there anything else we may need to know? Please be honest: I am willing to spend a lot of my time on the server as it seems very fun and friendly and would love to be there for the vanilla launch!

Click here to submit the request.

Space

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Lead Staff
Developer
Administrator
Builder
You're in!

There's no need to do anything else for now, we will contact you via Discord when it is time!

Thank you for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.