Join us & come chat!

xxLightWolfxx <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxLightWolfxx

Basic Information:

Minecraft Username: xxLightWolfxx
Timezone: Ireland Gmt+1
Age (parental consent is required for >13 year olds): 13 and a half turning 14 on Halloween x

Discord Name & Tag (if applicable): ii_Luda_ii#5358

Interest-related questions:

Where do you spend most of your time? (Discord, One Life, Vanilla): OneLife

Have you ever received a suspension or mute from any of our Networks, if so, why? As much as i remember, i never did.

When did you first start playing on LunarCube? Provide how you found us: I started playing multiplayer OneLife around 3-4 months ago but before that i used to play onelife by myself in October/November. I Was actually really fascinated into the onelife series on youtube so i decided to try and find OneLife Modpacks on Technic.

Why choose LunarCube > Any other network? I chose LunarCube because of how friendly the community is and How fun the server could be. I also have realized how everyone is so kind and helpful here.

Application-related questions:

What position are you interested in? (Plugin-testing, playing gamemodes, early benefits): I wouldn't say I'm intrested in any of them. I wouldn't mind being any of them as long as everyone, inlcuding the staff members trusts me to be any of them, I'm happy with that.

Do you have the means to record and/or screenshot any issues or bugs that may be present? Yes i am able to do that.

Why should you be chosen for this opportunity? (under 40 words please!) I am an optimistic and kind hearted person. I always try to help people as much as i can with the bad knowledge of mine, but also support people! x

What is your future expectation for LunarCube? (Better support, performance, etc) Everything is Perfect, I don't think anything needs to change. Just the bugs and a tiny bit of lag, other than that its Perfect!

Vouches (if applicable):

Vouches are player-based opinions that you can place onto your request, you can get these by asking others over DM or privately, such as close friends to give you a thumbs up. You will need to receive exact quotations of the users message. We do validate and check these. So be sure to be honest and not make up random names.

Extras (if applicable):

Is there anything else we may need to know? Please be honest:
Well, I may be offline sometimes due to Homework and other stuff. Other than that everything is fine.

Last edited:

Space

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Lead Staff
Developer
Administrator
Builder
You're in!

There's no need to do anything else for now, we will contact you via Discord when it is time!

Thank you for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.