Timezone: Eastern standard time
Age (parental consent is required for >13 year olds):
14 soon to be 15
Discord Name & Tag (if applicable):
TheGuildedDragon#0547

Interest-related questions:

Where do you spend most of your time? (Discord, One Life, Vanilla):
One Life Its awesome and hilarious
Have you ever received a suspension or mute from any of our Networks, if so, why?
Yes i was banned 2-3 times Once due to me misunderstanding and building a afk fishing area but I took it down when asked. I also was banned for abusing tickets in vanity. I then in sharing a similarity in the part of "TheSyn" wound up with my brother being banned when he was building do to my banning.
When did you first start playing on LunarCube? Provide how you found us:
I started in I think season 2 of one life when Daryl was still around and being manipulative and turning folks against each other. I found the server on twitch when looking for modpacks with servers I soon after got a discord account because of the server.
Why choose LunarCube > Any other network?
Due to the fact I know I can trust the staff more than other servers.

Application-related questions:

What position are you interested in? (Plugin-testing, playing gamemodes, early benefits):
Mainly all of it but if I had to choose I'd want to be a tester to make sure people have the best most amazing experience

Do you have the means to record and/or screenshot any issues or bugs that may be present?
Yes I have windows screenshots and Flashback express due to obs not working thanks to my graphics card change to fix it form overheating.
Why should you be chosen for this opportunity? (under 40 words please!)
I wish to make sure everyone has fun and enjoys themselves no matter what so they can know the awesome community here.
What is your future expectation for LunarCube? (Better support, performance, etc)
Mainly just existing and thriving that is my one expectaion as for lag its like i always say "it ain't lunarcube without the lag!".

Vouches (if applicable):

Vouches are player-based opinions that you can place onto your request, you can get these by asking others over DM or privately, such as close friends to give you a thumbs up. You will need to receive exact quotations of the users message. We do validate and check these. So be sure to be honest and not make up random names.
"elenabkr : super friendly, kind, and supportive person"
"HeyItzHina : Ur a nice person"

Extras (if applicable):
Is there anything else we may need to know? Please be honest:
I wish to help those in need no matter what so they may enjoy themselves on the server for if someone feels out of place I will try to help and make the feel better.

Attachments

Space

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Lead Staff
Developer
Administrator
Builder
You're in!

There's no need to do anything else for now, we will contact you via Discord when it is time!

Thank you for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.