Minecraft Username:
rawr_jess

Timezone: GMT/BST (N.Ireland)

Age (parental consent is required for >13 year olds):

Discord Name & Tag (if applicable):

rawr_jess #5673

Interest-related questions:

Where do you spend most of your time? (Discord, One Life, Vanilla):

I spend most of my time between One Life often checking in on discord whenever im not on one life for any updates or just fun stuff.

Have you ever received a suspension or mute from any of our Networks, if so, why?
No.

When did you first start playing on LunarCube? Provide how you found us:
I have been playing on LunarCube for around 2 weeks i believe?. I found the server while i was searching on technic for a mod pack to play with which is when i found not only this mod pack but the server itself :D

Why choose LunarCube > Any other network?

The people and players who are on LunarCube really make it how great it is. I love that we have this small community where we can all talk and mess about with eachother, talking not only about our Minecraft antics and adventures but also real life related things. The staff are also suppeerrr nice, helping us with any question we have no matter how stupid it might be, without making us feel awkward for asking it.

Application-related questions:

What position are you interested in? (Plugin-testing, playing gamemodes, early benefits):

I would love to have the opportunity to help test the various gamemodes that you are all planning on creating.

Do you have the means to record and/or screenshot any issues or bugs that may be present?

I do have the ability to screenshot any issues that i may find. i would also be open to downloading a screen recording application should somebody have any recommendations.

Why should you be chosen for this opportunity? (under 40 words please!)

I think i should be chosen for this opportunity as i have a genuine love for the server and all the people who join it. I truly love helping people, giving them suggestions, answering questions or just chatting with them. Being able to help to possibly make the server any way better would be amazing.

What is your future expectation for LunarCube? (Better support, performance, etc)

My expectations for LunarCube in the future is for it to continuing thriving, gaining more and more support as more people come and realise how exceptional it really is. The support we receive is already top notch and in terms of performance, it would be great if things such as lag would eventually be decreased for longer periods of time but at the same time we all understand and expect lag from any server nevermind this one and will still continue to support it no matter what.

Vouches (if applicable):

I do not have any vouches mainly because i didn't want to annoy anyone into giving me one. But im sure if you ask some people they might have some nice things to say about me (namely DuchessSpirit haha)

Extras (if applicable):

Is there anything else we may need to know? Please be honest
Currently i am not working and i am also not in school so i have a lot of extra time on my hands. Although these currently aren't planned to begin again for quite a while, i do promise and hope you can trust that whenever they do, i will spend as much time as i can working with everyone on the server.

Space

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Lead Staff
Developer
Administrator
Builder
You're in!

There's no need to do anything else for now, we will contact you via Discord when it is time!

Thank you for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.