Staff member
Trial Mod
Basic Information:

Minecraft Username: peachxss
Timezone: (GMT+10)
Age (parental consent is required for >13 year olds): 13 years old

Discord Name & Tag (if applicable): peachxss#3499

Interest-related questions:

Where do you spend most of your time? (Discord, One Life, Vanilla): I spend a lot of time on discord and one life mostly.

Have you ever received a suspension or mute from any of our Networks, if so, why? I have received a temporary ban for advertisement, and promise to never do such a thing again.

When did you first start playing on LunarCube? Provide how you found us: I have been playing for a few months now, and was inspired to play after watching YouTubers such as LDShadowlady play.

Why choose LunarCube > Any other network? LunarCube is such a good network with a friendly community. It is active and is just a good vibe.

Application-related questions:

What position are you interested in? (Plugin-testing, playing game modes, early benefits): I'm happy to do anything honestly, however playing game modes does sound quite interesting and fun :)

Do you have the means to record and/or screenshot any issues or bugs that may be present? I do have the means to record and screenshot!

Why should you be chosen for this opportunity? (under 40 words please!) I am a nice person in general and would love to help LunarCube in any way possible!

What is your future expectation for LunarCube? (Better support, performance, etc) I do expect a little less lag, but I'm expecting there to be none at all.

Space

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Lead Staff
Developer
Administrator
Builder
You're in!

There's no need to do anything else for now, we will contact you via Discord when it is time!

Thank you for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.