Not open for further replies.

trashhcann

Basic Information:

Minecraft Username: Trashhcann
Timezone: GMT
Age (parental consent is required for >13 year olds): 13

Discord Name & Tag (if applicable):n Trashhcan#1463

Interest-related questions:

Where do you spend most of your time? (Discord, One Life, Vanilla): One Life.

Have you ever received a suspension or mute from any of our Networks, if so, why? No.

When did you first start playing on LunarCube? Provide how you found us: About 3 months ago i think.

Why choose LunarCube > Any other network? I choose LunarCube because I enjoy the mods and all the friendly people and its really fun in general.

Application-related questions:

What position are you interested in? (Plugin-testing, playing gamemodes, early benefits): I am not the best at coding but i will try my best to help out with any of the options that are given.

Do you have the means to record and/or screenshot any issues or bugs that may be present? Yes i am able to screenshot.

Why should you be chosen for this opportunity? (under 40 words please!) I think i should be chosen because if anyone is having a hard time i try to support them as much as i can

What is your future expectation for LunarCube? (Better support, performance, etc) At times its really laggy and buggy so i hope that will be fixed in the future.

Space

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Lead Staff
Developer
Administrator
Builder
You're in!

There's no need to do anything else for now, we will contact you via Discord when it is time!

Thank you for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.