currently online on our Discord.

Join us & come chat!

LunarCube Vanilla // Moon & Lobby Teasers

Hey there everyone!

As many of you may know; we have been hard at work on a new Vanilla Network for you all to play on!
Some basics are that we're very community based, so gamemodes and ideas will be added on community requests! You can play from 1.8 to 1.16!

One of these gamemodes will be a 1.16 survival, as requested by the community, namely "Moon" SMP.

Moon is aimed to be 1.16 survival but with some MMO-like features, which includes:
- Custom Mob "Level" System, higher levels means more health, armour and damage modifiers. [VIEW]
- Custom Terrain/Level Design, with their own spawns, features and bonuses. [VIEW]
- Custom Dungeons for you to be able to raid in parties! [VIEW]

There are a ton more features, but I do not want to leak too much.

Regarding the lobbies within LunarCube, we're working very hard to provide as much as possible to them.
Lobbies on LunarCube are made to feel more like a place to take part in smaller and more calm activities as well as interactions with each other.
To reach this goal, we need to focus on the players (which we have expertise in ;))

As of right now, we have been able to feature tons into the lobbies...
- Crates Plugin & Daily Rewards! [VIEW]
- Massive spawn for players to explore and/or setup roleplay interactions in! [VIEW]
- Parkour for players to compete against each other! [VIEW]
- Maze for players to attempt to complete! [VIEW]
- Simple and centralised access and hub selector/game selector
- Cosmetic items which are ACTUALLY free (of course) [VIEW]
- Player hider (for the antisocial)
- Custom profile that features token balance (for cosmetics), rank, first join date, friends menu and more! [VIEW]

These are primarily all the basic features. I do not want to leak too much for this either.
I hope you're all excited for LunarCube Vanilla, we're constantly working hard to implement new features and ideas.

Ranks can be purchased @ store.lunarcube.net

Thanks to everyone that supports us by playing on our server <3
- The LunarCube Team 🎀

Last edited:

Comments