Staff member
Trial Mod
Basic Information:

Minecraft Username: elenabkr
Timezone: EST
Age (parental consent is required for >13 year olds): 15
Discord Name & Tag (if applicable): N/A

Interest-related questions:

Where do you spend most of your time? (Discord, One Life, Vanilla): I spend most of my time online playing on LunarCube.

Have you ever received a suspension or mute from any of our Networks, if so, why? No, I have never received a mute and/or suspension.

When did you first start playing on LunarCube? Provide how you found us: I started playing on LunarCube near the beginning of March, and found LunarCube through the Technic Launcher.

Why choose LunarCube > Any other network? I choose LunarCube over any other network, because the community is supper supportive, and nice, as well as the staff. One Life is a pretty well made gamemode, and I get sucked in for hours at a time.

Application-related questions:

What position are you interested in? (Plugin-testing, playing gamemodes, early benefits): I am interested in any position, as I am more than happy to help.

Do you have the means to record and/or screenshot any issues or bugs that may be present? Yes, if I caught any issues/bugs, I'd report them as soon as I could.

Why should you be chosen for this opportunity? (under 40 words please!) I should be chosen for this opportunity, since I am very committed, and have plenty of time on my hands. I can assure you that I would at least spend two hours online, and would help in anyway possible.

What is your future expectation for LunarCube? (Better support, performance, etc) My future expectation for LunarCube is for it to keep expanding, and thriving as it has been.

Vouches (if applicable):

"you're actually a really committed and are actually super friendly, you've helped me a lot on here and have been nothing but nice to me and everyone else" -X_Genevieve_X

Extras (if applicable):
Is there anything else we may need to know? Please be honest: Thank you for reading my application!

Space

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Lead Staff
Developer
Administrator
Builder
You're in!

There's no need to do anything else for now, please keep an eye on our Forums, Twitter and One Life Server for updates on the release.

Thank you for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.