DreamChan

Basic Information:

Minecraft Username: DSPtheMarvelous
Timezone:
Age (parental consent is required for >13 year olds): 17

Discord Name & Tag (if applicable): Dream~chan #8121

Interest-related questions:

Where do you spend most of your time? (Discord, One Life, Vanilla): One Life

Have you ever received a suspension or mute from any of our Networks, if so, why? No.

When did you first start playing on LunarCube? Provide how you found us: I found the modpack after watching LDShadowlady's one-life playthrough, and wanted to see if there was a modpack. I played a couple months ago, but the server reset. I have been more active now, but have only been on for about 9 days.

Why choose LunarCube > Any other network? Lunarcube's discord was given, so I tried it out and found the community friendly and accepting, so I stuck with it.

Application-related questions:

What position are you interested in? (Plugin-testing, playing gamemodes, early benefits): Playing Gamemodes

Do you have the means to record and/or screenshot any issues or bugs that may be present? Yes. I have a recording software installed and can take screenshots.

Why should you be chosen for this opportunity? (under 40 words please!) I spend most of my time on the computer, and am going to get a degree in game design or computer science. This gives me experience that other people may not gave.

What is your future expectation for LunarCube? (Better support, performance, etc) Better performance

Extras (if applicable):
Is there anything else we may need to know? Please be honest: I do have a mood disorder in which I cannot easily regulate my mood, which results in bouts of anger and rage. I am taking medicine for it as well as medicine for ADHD and depression. It's not as bad as it used to be, but it is something to be aware of. TL;DR- I go 0 to 100 real quick.

Space

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Lead Staff
Developer
Administrator
Builder
You're in!

There's no need to do anything else for now, we will contact you via Discord when it is time!

Thank you for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.