Not open for further replies.

Cats_4_Change

Basic Information:

Minecraft Username: Cats_4_Change
Timezone: EST
Age (parental consent is required for >13 year olds): 15

Discord Name & Tag (if applicable): Cats_4_Change#4823

Interest-related questions:

Where do you spend most of your time? (Discord, One Life, Vanilla): playing games with my friends/being on my computer, playing minecraft mostly

Have you ever received a suspension or mute from any of our Networks, if so, why? i think so long ago, i was muted for a bit for being a little too angry about y'all killing my kiwis or something. i might have been banned for the same reason but i dont think it lasted long.

When did you first start playing on LunarCube? Provide how you found us: i forgot when i first started playing lunarcube, it was back when the discord was literally just one life- popular smp as the name. of course at the time i found you by playing the one life modpack.

Why choose LunarCube > Any other network? pretty cool and chill staff, fun people to hang around with and talk to

Application-related questions:

What position are you interested in? (Plugin-testing, playing gamemodes, early benefits): anything i can do to help.

Do you have the means to record and/or screenshot any issues or bugs that may be present? yes

Why should you be chosen for this opportunity? (under 40 words please!) I should be accepted for this opportunity because i helped with testing for vanity and enjoyed being a helpful part of the server making process. i also really like new communities and i feel like this will be a good way for me to step back into being a more active player on lunarcube.

What is your future expectation for LunarCube? (Better support, performance, etc)
to be honest i hope for lunarcube to be able to reopen the homestead and vanity servers and be able to expand into a really big, popular server that is friendly for all.

Vouches (if applicable):
idk if it counts that ive beta tested for you before or not and i am generally pretty helpful

"she is good at the game in general, shes very helpful, and a fast learner." -NerdKingdom9023#2504 (she is my best friend, not made up, i swear.)

Extras (if applicable):
Is there anything else we may need to know? Please be honest: Hope you're having a good day :3

Space

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Lead Staff
Developer
Administrator
Builder
You're in!

There's no need to do anything else for now, we will contact you via Discord when it is time!

Thank you for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.