Not open for further replies.

alexcamille

Basic Information:

Minecraft Username: alexcamille
Timezone: PST
Age (parental consent is required for >13 year olds): 14

Discord Name & Tag (if applicable): alex☆#7746

Interest-related questions:

Where do you spend most of your time? (Discord, One Life, Vanilla): Recently I have become more active on Discord and play OL and Vanilla frequently.

Have you ever received a suspension or mute from any of our Networks, if so, why? I have received a ban in the past but it has been appealed.

When did you first start playing on LunarCube? Provide how you found us:
I have been here since it was created.

Why choose LunarCube > Any other network? I have made many friends since i've found LunarCube and I feel like this network is where I belong and have the most fun.

Application-related questions:

What position are you interested in? (Plugin-testing, playing gamemodes, early benefits): I am willing to do any position necessary.

Do you have the means to record and/or screenshot any issues or bugs that may be present? Yes.

Why should you be chosen for this opportunity? (under 40 words please!) I have been a beta-tester for previous servers such as Vanity so I have some experience.

What is your future expectation for LunarCube? (Better support, performance, etc) I really want to see LunarCube grow as a community. I would love to see this network get more recognition.

Vouches (if applicable):

Vouches are player-based opinions that you can place onto your request, you can get these by asking others over DM or privately, such as close friends to give you a thumbs up. You will need to receive exact quotations of the users message. We do validate and check these. So be sure to be honest and not make up random names.
1594152224766.png

Extras (if applicable):
Is there anything else we may need to know? Please be honest:
light up light up skechers

Space

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Lead Staff
Developer
Administrator
Builder
You're in!

There's no need to do anything else for now, we will contact you via Discord when it is time!

Thank you for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.