Not open for further replies.

Kam_gaming

Basic Information:

Minecraft Username: kam_gaming
Timezone: eastern
Age (parental consent is required for >13 year olds): 14

Discord Name & Tag (if applicable): kam_gaming and tag #7619

Interest-related questions:

Where do you spend most of your time? (Discord, One Life, Vanilla): I mean it’s kinda even

Have you ever received a suspension or mute from any of our Networks, if so, why? Never

When did you first start playing on LunarCube? Provide how you found us: I started playing about 6-5 months ago I found out by my girlfriend

Why choose LunarCube > Any other network? Your my first network so I whould choose you as number one

Application-related questions:

What position are you interested in? (Plugin-testing, playing gamemodes, early benefits): maybe plug-in testing or early benefits tbh I can’t chose so can you surprise me

Do you have the means to record and/or screenshot any issues or bugs that may be present? Yes I can and I can send through the discord

Why should you be chosen for this opportunity? (under 40 words please!)
I’m always playing game and trying find something fun and new and this looks like it whould be perfect and I wanna help show you bugs and glitches cause I’m good at finding them
What is your future expectation for LunarCube? (Better support, performance, etc) performance

Vouches (if applicable):

Vouches are player-based opinions that you can place onto your request, you can get these by asking others over DM or privately, such as close friends to give you a thumbs up. You will need to receive exact quotations of the users message. We do validate and check these. So be sure to be honest and not make up random names.

Extras (if applicable):
Is there anything else we may need to know? Please be honest: Most of the time I forget how to spell some words but not a lot only a few times like twice a day

Space

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Lead Staff
Developer
Administrator
Builder
You're in!

There's no need to do anything else for now, we will contact you via Discord when it is time!

Thank you for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.